- 1 BHS.co.uk/feedback – BHS Feedback Survey
- 2 BHS Customer Survey Reward
- 3 BHS Store Feedback Survey Rules
- 4 BHS Feedback Survey
- 5 How to complete www.BHS.co.uk/feedback Survey?
- 6 BHS Survey of Guest Feedback Useful Links
- 7 Final Words
- 8 FAQs For BHS Customer Survey – www.BHS.co.uk/feedback
BHS.co.uk/feedback – BHS Feedback Survey
British Home Stores will be conducting the BHS Customers Survey to all customers that wish to share their experiences.
If you have been to a BHS Store in the past, please complete a BHS Feedback Survey to give your honest feedback on customer service.
You’ll also be able to win a BHS Promo Code in BHS Rewards.
This post will provide all information about British Home Stores Survey. Learn how to sign up and how you can participate in the survey until the end.
BHS Customer Survey Reward
BHS Survey Prize: Free iPad
Once you finish the BHS Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.BHS.co.uk/feedback, you will get a chance to win a free iPad.
BHS Store Feedback Survey Rules
- BHS Lottery Draw Entry Open to All
- Anybody who is legally resident within the United Kingdom may access the survey.
- A minimum of 18 characters are required.
- You have the same chance of winning as before you buy an item.
- There is a limit to the number of prizes that can be won each calendar month.
- The winner must pay all taxes.
- Each participant can only win one prize
- Submissions from third-party sources are not allowed
- Prizes must be accepted in their entirety.
- Employees, their associates, and employees are not permitted to enter.
BHS Feedback Survey
- BHS purchase receipt
- Basic understanding English
- A tablet or smartphone with internet access.
- Valid Email Address Required
How to complete www.BHS.co.uk/feedback Survey?
This step-by-step guide will show you how to participate in the survey.
- Visit the BHS customer survey official site at www.bhs.co.uk/feedback.
- Enter your BHS feedback survey code, which is on the receipt that you received.
- To take part in the survey click on the “START SURGERY” button.
- Your BHS Customer Survey has begun.
- Select the date you want to visit and select the Time & Day.
- Next, you will be asked to rate the customer service provided by BHS at the time of your previous visit.
- Answer a few questions and rate your shopping experience with BHS.
- Share your personal experience with management, cleaning services, staff, and other services.
- Select a satisfying option from high dissatisfaction, based on your personal experiences.
- Complete all questions in the BHS Store Survey honestly.
- Fill in the last box with your name and phone number.
- Click next to complete the BHS Feedback Survey.
- After you complete your survey, you’ll be eligible to win an iPad2
BHS Survey of Guest Feedback Useful Links
- BHS Survey Website: www.bhs.co.uk/feedback
- BHS Survey Rules For Customer: Terms and Conditions
- Official website of BHS www.bhs.com
Customer Experience Survey will take just 10 minutes and you could get one iPad2.
You are able to contact me through the comment section if you have doubts or questions. I will respond in the shortest time possible.
Share this article with your friends and colleagues.
Go to our website survey feedback.onl if you want to find more information like this.
FAQs For BHS Customer Survey – www.BHS.co.uk/feedback
1. What is benefit help solutions?
BenefitHelp Solutions offers comprehensive eligibility administration and premium collection to many well-known organizations.
2. Where can I use my benefit solutions card?
Benefit Card accepted by Groceries, pharmacies, wholesale clubs with vision, and pharmacy services.
3. How many Bhs stores are there in the UK?
According to the Local Data Company (LDC) research, 35 of the 167 BHS stores are still vacant five years after they closed in August 2016.
4. What does BHS store stand for?
BHS stands for British Home Stores and was a UK departmental store chain that operated from 1928 to 2016. Although it was most well-known for home and clothing, the company also sold electronics, entertainment, and beauty products. A group of American entrepreneurs founded it in 1928.
5. Does BHS have online shopping?
BHS was once a high-street brand, but it has become one of the most favored online shopping destinations.